Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My First Story

This is my first blog on Forsaken Tomes.   I'm not sure on how good the name of this blog is; but it was the best name I could conceive at this moment.  This blog is going to be a place for me to discuss my writings, and similar interests. 

I also started this blog to show off my first story that I think is of publishable quality; which I e-published up on the Nook. It would've been on the kindle; but the Kindle had an issue with loading the cover and since I paid for it, I didn't want a place holder cover that Kindle provides.  Plus I really love my cover that I had commissioned by NadezhdaVasile of Deviantart.com

This is a story that is somewhere between horror and dark fantasy or maybe it is just a dark fantasy.  I'm not sure.  I've never known the proper place to try to sell this to; so in the end I decided that I'd try to self publish it.  Below is the link where you can pick up a copy.

Wolves of the North Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment