Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Sample Coming Soon and Final Chapter

Some news first.  Stayed up to late and got another chapter done for HoH (Horror of Hellgarde) and now I am certain I am finally on or nearing the last chapter of this short/novella whatever it is.   I promised a second video sampling of Wolves of North Wood and a new one should hopefully be up by Friday sometime this week.  Not sure if the sample is really doing any good; but figured one last sample might help things a little better, so watch out for it.   I've not really been doing much writing.  I need to stop being so lazy and just FUCKIN write. Hopefully my next post on here will be that the rough draft for HoH is finally finished or that I have the sampling up for you on friday.  Whatever comes first.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment