Monday, October 29, 2012

Working on My Writing but Need to Work More On It

I have 7 chapters written up and am still working on Chapter 7 of the First Ashes of the Fallen book, which I finally have a title, which is a work in progress, called In The Shadows.  I also need to work more on Princess of Darkness, because I plan on releasing all three stories; Wolves, Horror of Hellgarde, and Princess of Darkness in one book.   A question out to my readers, the few I have...would any of you be interested in buying these three stories as one print/paperback book?

The thing to keep in mind with my Wallachia/Friar Fisher stories is that the world is still evolving as I write it. I have some things set in stone; but for the longest time Mordecai Lee was called simply a Wiccan until I came across the term Hultan and added that into the story to give the Friar Fisher stories more depth.   The more I write in it the more the world seems to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment