Monday, December 31, 2012

Plotted Out

I have the Ashes of the Fallen Books Plotted out to Nine Books, though in truth I only am sure I am going to have at least 8 books for this series where I am certain of their content.  The Ninth book may have to be made into more, so the series may actually be longer then nine books.

These are the titles I have for the Ashes of the Fallen Series, but I won't go into the plots of each book until I have samples I can offer up of them.

THE FIRST BOOK:  IN THE SHADOWS:
THE SECOND BOOK: SOULS OF IMMORTALITY:
THE THIRD BOOK: THE RENEGADE:
THE FOURTH BOOK: THE CAULDRON AND THE GREAT DRAGON:
THE FIFTH BOOK: SPIDERS IN THE WEB:
THE SIXTH BOOK:  FIRE IN DARKNESS:
THE SEVENTH BOOK: DARKNESS DESCENDING:
THE EIGHTH BOOK: ASHES AND FLAMES:
THE NINTH BOOK: THE WAR WITHOUT END?:

I have a question mark for two reasons on the last book.  The first being I'm not sure if that'll be the last book in this series or not.  Secondly it is a question wondered about by some of the characters within the final book. 

I will say this about the first book.  It is setting up everything that shall come throughout this series of books.

I shall also say that I have planned for this series to have a second set of books set in the future dealing with the children of the pivotal character of this world.  I am still not sure what I'll call the second series of books; but I have much of this already thought out.   I suppose the core of the Ashes of the Fallen Series deals with a Lay I'm struggling to write; since I'm bad at poetry but I wanted to have a center of this series and in ancient times most stories were told through lays and so you can see my issues.   But let's move on and I wish you all a happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment