Sunday, April 14, 2013

Chapter 12 Almost Done

I'm so proud of myself. I got that scene finally written out and I am mostly satisfied with it.   I just have one last scene to write and Chapter 12 will be done and I can move onto Chapter 13.  My story is now at 27913 words approximately  I now only need 12,087 for it be considered Fantasy genre novel length, and 2,087 words approximately short for it to be considered general novel length. I'm tempted to end it on a certain cliffhanger but thinking maybe I shouldn't do that. I'll probably finish it with the original outlined ending and not do that; but tempted to do otherwise.   It'd be cool if I wrote passed the required 40,000 words for this; but I won't know until I come to the end of this first draft how long it'll be roughly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment