Thursday, July 25, 2013

More on Ashes of the Fallen

Looking at the First Book, In the Shadows I realized that the names for characters are just wrong for the cultures I was setting up so I started fixing that some.  Hopefully it makes the story better and more well rounded.  I also realized I was rushing things to much to get to scenes I really wanted to write.  So I'm going to slow it down some and write more scenes so you get to spend more time with the characters, even minor seeming ones to make the story fill more well rounded as I said earlier.   I worked some on re-writing the first chapter of In the Shadows; but not got more then a few new paragraphs.  I want to get back into the flow of things.   I haven't worked much at all on Princess of Darkness, but I just ordered the newest to be released VHD book, so there's hoping that inspires me to work some more on my Friar Fisher and Wiccan stuff too.   Not much else to tell on my writing or writing at the moment so type to more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment