Tuesday, September 10, 2013

In The Shadows of Chapter 6

Once more I am at Chapter 6.  I don't even remember how many times I've started over re-writing and re-writing this story.  But hopeful each time as I add more depth to story, it'll only make this tale better.   I realized how much a pain Chapter 6 is going to be to write as it'll start the introduction to new and pivotal characters as I thought it best to showcase one of the main characters who had been introduced differently each time I wrote the draft, and even changed their genders.  But I think maybe this time it'll be better done, since it will be the start of something I'm not very comfortable with; but needs to be done in this story and that is the intrigue and politics of an Imperial Court.  I hope I convey these things right.  Not much else to say so type more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment