Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Maping the World of Ashes of the Fallen

I watched this video and it inspired me to try my hand at making a map to feature in the first book of my Ashes of the Fallen Series of books.   I only wish it had gone up to trees, as I know how to make a coastline, mountains, and rivers, but I suck at drawing the trees and am hoping to learn how to draw trees for my map in the next video.  These videos seem pretty good and I am definitely looking forward to the next one in the series as it should help me with making maps I'd not be embarrassed to put into my books.

I haven't really worked any further on Chapters 10 or 11 but I have come up with an interesting new character to put into the books.   I have also come up with some interesting politics for the Kingdom of Nargoth for the second set of Books, dealing with Emissary Z'ren.    Nothing more to say.  Enjoy the video and I'll type more later.

The Second Video Came Out So I Thought I'd Just Add It To This Rather Then Create Another Blog Entry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment