Saturday, February 8, 2014

News on chapter 13 of In the Shadows

Finally got a good start on Chapter 13 of In the Shadows and I am quite pleased with it so far.  I now have Chapter 13 completely plotted out and just have to finish writing it up.   I already have the opening for the second book, Geometry of Souls in my mind and hope I don't lose it.  I wrote down notes for it, so I'm good so long as I don't lose those notes. XD   Moving on Chapter Thirteen sees the introduction of another fairly important character in the Kalunesh Emissary, Telmaru, whose originally name I had as Seren but decided to change it to make it feel more Kalunesh.  Not much more to say on this then I have to go to work later today and probably stayed up way too late working on this; but when inspiration strikes I often find that if I don't start typing it up, it won't come out as good as when I first got inspired for the scenes playing out in my head.   Type more when I have more to say so until then later.

No comments:

Post a Comment