Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Book 2 Begins Chapter One

Wrote up the first scene of Chapter One on the Nook this morning.  I also wrote some notes on Chapter 2 and 3 of this book.  Feeling really good about that.  I'm on my way and plunging into Book 2, Geometry of Souls.  This one should be really good as it will start to introduce things like the Tal'Varesh and the Necromancer.  It will also open up more of the Ainar Court then has been previously seen in Book 1 In the Shadows, I am thinking.  It'll be a fun ride to get to the end of this series I think.  I still haven't had the time to start saving up money for a cover for Book 1 but sent a note on DA to an artist I think would be cool to do some inside art for In the Shadows so I'll have that as teasers of what's inside Book 1 if artist accepts commission.  Not much else to type so type more when I more to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment