Thursday, May 21, 2015

Another Update on GOS

Finished Chapter 12 of Geometry of Souls and now I am on Chapter 13 and have a good start on that one as well.  Actually I have the ending scene written up for Geometry of Souls, I just haven't written it onto the Nook.  It's on my cellphone as I wrote it as walking to work sometime during last week.  It's either this scene or the one I wrote up for Berjuna will be the ending for Geometry of Souls.  I may keep the Berjuna one for a later book in the series as the events of it don't affect this series of books, Ashes of the Fallen, but will pan out when I write the sequel series of books. Again a lot Ashes of the Fallen is merely backdrop for that second set of books.  Keep an eye out for my next journal entry as I am only waiting on the cover to be finished and then I am going to be having a special first week sale of the book.  For the first week I am charging only 1.00 for this awesome book.  After that the price is going to go up to about the usual price of a paperback book.  After all I put a lot of hardwork in this book and spent a bit of money for it to be nice with inside art and a nice cover, so you are getting a good deal for that first week.  After that it'll be around 4.99-5.99 depending.  Well not much more type so will type more when I have more to news.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment