Thursday, September 3, 2015

An Update

An Update of Sorts or A Discussion of Sorts

First I'd like to say that I only have one more scene to write up for Chapter 22 and it shall be one more chapter down, and eight more to go before I have finished book 2, Geometry of Souls. However, I got a great start on chapter 1 of the third book, Maneuvers of Transposition.  I am thinking that Kaelyn shall play a larger role then originally intended for the third book.
I am eager to finish up Geometry of souls so I can focus more on book 3 and my book Zmeij, which now has an awesome cover for it.  I just need to finish writing up Geometry and Zmeij.  Not much more to tell, so I shall type more when I have more to type.

In the mean time you can get a paperback of the following books from lulu.
The two Friar Fisher shorts in one book:
Chronicles of Friar Fisher Volume 1

and the first of the Ashes of the Fallen Book:
In The Shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment