Friday, June 3, 2016

An Update

I finished Chapter 19 of Zmeij and I have a good start on Chapter 20.  It is so close to being finally done with the main story line I hope I can get it done by the end of June.  Well the rough draft anyone.  Once I have the rough draft finished going to go back over and edit it.  Once that's over with I shall have it up and ready for sale. :D  Plus as a bonus since this is a stand alone novel I am also including 2 shorts among the bonus material for this particular book.  If I get requests for more Zmeij books I may write another one, but not unless people want one as I have so many story ideas, cause after I finish Zmeij I have plans to finally do Wyrm's Blood as certain things have finally fallen into place that I couldn't figure out before that I now have. 

Well not much more to type so I'll end it here with telling you to keep an eye out around the end of June or the mid-July for my release of Zmeij the Novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment