Friday, July 8, 2016

Zmeij Complete

I finished the last scene in the Alternate Universe Short for Zmeij.  It is now done.  I will have it up soon.  I am just waiting on the awesome cover But don't wanna rush it as want it as it's usual best.  Zmeij will also have the most inside art of my books so far.   Each piece is pure awesomeness and I am very happy with the art for the book   Soon I can start work on my next project, Wyrm's Blood.  Depending on if People like Zmeij and I get good sales I may work on the prequel to Zmeij, Child of the Guild, which was an idea I was toying with in the back of my head as I was working on the endings of Zmeij.  Due to how I ended Zmeij it would be too hard at moment for me to write a sequel to it, but it would be quite easy for me to do a 2 part prequel.  While not much more to say so I'll end it here for now.  Will type more when I have more to type. Keep an eye out for my next post as it will most likely have links to my my next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment