Thursday, April 27, 2017

Yet Further Update

I am trying to post more regularly on this blog so this is I think the most I've kept my readers up to date which I hope isn't an annoyance, but I digress from the point of this post.  I have a good start on the rough draft for Chapter Seven of Wurm's Blood.  However, I am still waiting on the final fight scene of Chapter Four Days of Blood and Battle to be written up by my co-author.  I also commissioned up some more inside art.   Also it figures that I cam up with an idea for a new novel series just when I am concentrating on this one.  After Wurm's Blood I am going to create a novel based on Irish Mythology from the Mythological Arc/Book.  The First book of that series will be called the First Ones, which will be based after the story about the First Invaders.

Here is a Sampling of the First Chapter of The First Ones:
The First Ones Sample

Here is a Sample of Chapter Seven from Wurm's Blood
Wurm's Blood Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment