Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Another May Update

I noticed I've been updating a lot more on here lately.  I also have this cool idea for a trailer I'm gonna put up on youtube for my Wurm's Blood once it gets closer to release date time.  I may need it to put the music together.   So last night I worked with co-author and we got one scene done, which is better then getting none done.  Plus he finally finished the "boss fight" of Kiel, Edsel and Rambert's choreography.  I hope I did it some justice as I fleshed it out into more of a narrative from descriptors of the event.  Also I finally started to write up Chapter 11 of Wurm's Blood.  The edited document which only covers up to part of chapter 8 is up to 40,350 some words approximately. Not much more to say so I'll type more at you later :P

No comments:

Post a Comment