Saturday, December 2, 2017

December Update First One

Recently finished up the latest fight scene in Wurm's Blood.  I usually struggle through fight scenes as I am not very experienced in this area and hope it doesn't show too well that I am not good at them in my stories.  Plus still really liking the cover for the novel.  Chapter 18 is apparently going to be another one of those long chapters written for this.  For Chapter 18 I have the following scenes to still write up with it; finding the exact location of Rambert's arm, Rambert and friends run into trolls, getting to the castle, confronting the Frost Giant King and the Dark Elf Queen and get back from the castle with Rambert's arms.  Well not much more to say except that I will type more when I have more to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment