Saturday, April 28, 2018

Late April Update

My co-author is still working on his editing of Wurm's Blood.  Hopefully he can get it done before next March. :P 

Also as you may know I started work on my next project which will be based heavily on Irish Mythology, the Invasion Cycle to be specific.  Hopefully people will enjoy it when I get it finished. I plan on this project being three books.  I also still plan on working on the next installments of Wurm's Blood as well when I get stuck on this Irish based High Fantasy books.  I plan on this Irish based series of books being a trilogy.  I plan on calling the series The Cycles of Conquest.  The tentative titles for these three books in chronological order are; The First Ones, The Memory of Trees, and The Song On The Wind.  Well not much more to tell so I'll end it here for now.  Sorry for not updating in a while but been busy trying to find a day job.

No comments:

Post a Comment