Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Sage Advice From an Amatuer Writer

There is only one advice I feel qualified to give to new writers and that is you have to keep writing everyday and read.  Read everything you can find, history books, autobiographies, technical manuals, fantasy books, science fiction books, old plays, Robert E. Howard, Tolkien, Tolstoy, Shakespeare, poetry, just read anything you can get your hands on.  The library is a good place for anybody to start.  Read the greats and the not greats.  Find your voice and write.   That's all I can say on that matter.  So having said that my compilation of Wallachia Shorts is for a very short time on sale as Free.  So check it  out and if you could be so kind please leave a nice review on amazon for me.

Accursed Wallachia

Here is a Trailer I made for it on youtube.  Spread it around and share the love.


Also Made a Teaser for my upcoming Novel, Wurm's Blood (again share the love and share the video)
Have an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment