Wednesday, November 7, 2018

November Update

I haven't really done much writing sorry folks.  So I've not really been updating so I apologize for that.  I know this is a blog on my writing but I have been working on getting familiar with the software of Blender to make my story ideas into animation.  It's probably going to be a slow process but here is a cup I made.

I think it looks pretty good but I'm sure it has a few things that I need to work on to get it looking better.  I can also make an okay doughnut. I need to do a few more tutorials and hopefully I'll be getting ready for making animations by the middle of 2019. :D

Well not much more to say here so I'll end it here.  Hopefully I have news in a few months of The Wurm's Blood editing by my co-author being done just in time for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment