Friday, May 3, 2013

May Day and Block

Evil Chapter 13.   I really need to focus more on my writing.  But I keep getting distracted by things; which sucks. I know what has to happen in Chapter 13.  I'm just having problems putting it into words again.  Once I get the scene started I know I can write it.  It's just writing it is the problem.  Everytime I open chapter 13 I just stare at the page for like 30 minutes thinking on how to start the chapter.  But since at my PC I get distracted after that 30 minutes; especially since I joined a Forum/Board RPG.  So at least I'm writing something; even if its not completely productive to my Ashes of the Fallen Series.   It's just been a while since I wrote anything on here and figured people that read this may have an interest in where my writing is going.

And to all those few that have bought my works and enjoyed them I'd like to say thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment