Friday, November 20, 2015

November Update

I apologize for not posting in such a long time, but I have not had much to say.  Since I have finished book 2 of Ashes of the Fallen I have re-plotted it out, and I figure that it shall be only six books in length as I decided to focus more on certain aspects of the story so I can begin to write the four book sequel to finally answer the Question that these first six books shall be the backdrop for the Answer to that Question.  Now that I have spoken of Ashes of the Fallen and it's sequel series of books I shall now tell you that in my spare time I have been working on a special book that is unlike most of my published writing.  This book will not be for those conservative in mind.  It is book with a few radical ideas.  I have spoken of it before in passing.  It is called Zmeij, and I hope to have it done by the end of March 2016 or April.  I am halfway done writing the rough draft of it.  This book will most likely have the most inside art, and all it very beautiful, in my opinion.  I have a total of 18 pictures in mind for it so far, not including the already beautiful cover I had drawn up for it by another very talented artist.   Well not much more to say on things, so I will type more when I have more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment