Monday, January 18, 2016

An Update On Things

I have not updated on my blog in a while and thought I'd let those few still reading it now what's going on.  I haven't been writing as much as I should.  I feel burned out everyday cause of my normal job keeps giving me these weird hours every week.  I just don't feel like working on my writing.  I am not sure why, but it appears I may have the dreaded Block.  The sad thing is almost done with Zmeij.  I am in the process of trying to write where they all meet up and have the final events of the story, but I just haven't felt like writing it for some reason.  Maybe I've lost touch with the story, which is what I dread as up to this point it was flowing very well.  I am still hoping to have the main story of Zmeij done by March.  However i also had some ideas for alternate universe shorts I want to include the main book since I have no plans at present to write a sequel for Zmeij.  While nothing more to say so I'll end it here.  Thanks for taking the time to read the post of this negligent blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment