Tuesday, October 3, 2017

An Update

Firstly I'd like to apologize for not updating this blog more frequently as it has been a whole month since I have posted on this blog.  My excuse which like all excuses is a poor one.  I have had a lot of chaos recently in my life from losing my job to having to move in with a friend from another state.  My room is still in the process of being transformed into my room.  I had to get a rid of a lot of my possession as I have to fit it all into one bedroom my friend was kind enough to give me.  Sadly my room is still in a state of under construction so to speak so it's kind of a mess with junk piled up in corners on the floor as the room still needs to be cleared out of what was in it before I moved in.  I have also been busy trying to find employment, and though I am finding a lot of places to apply to I am not hearing back from them.  I am hoping I can pick up a job with the holiday season, just to give myself some temporary money, but even that doesn't seem to be panning out at the moment.  So I haven't been really working on my project of Wurm's Blood.  And since I moved in with my editor he's been far too busy helping me with things as well to work on editing what I do have done of my story.  

Starting this week I am going to try to work on Wurm's Blood, despite the fact I don't have the money for a cover for it.  I still need to get this book done.  Sadly I think that I will not able to commission any more inside art then what I have already done for the book.  I know a book isn't about inside art, but they have always been little motivators to me; plus I enjoy seeing a visual representation of a scene from my stories.  If you wanna help me out if you have a kindle read a few pages or you can buy my book if you enjoy my little snippets and have the cash to spare.

Here is a link to it:

Zmeij (warning Boy's Love Content/Pick Your Ending) Fantasy Setting:
 Zmeij

SHADOWS OF SOULS (Fantasy Setting):
Ashes of the Fallen Omnibus Volume 1: Shadows of Souls:

No comments:

Post a Comment