Monday, October 9, 2017

More Updates

Been being more productive and actually worked some on Wurm's Blood.  I got a little disheartened when I found out a whole section of a fight scene went missing on me.  Sadly since I couldn't remember how things went down exactly I simplified the scene, hopefully the scene is better for the fact.  It got edited today and turned out fairly well.  I have also have for the most part the end of Chapter 17 written up today.  The last paragraph needs to be rephrased and once my editor has gone over it Chapter 17 well be done for the time being.  Not much else to say and thanks to anyone who read my past blog and purchased a copy of my books.  And speaking of my available books they are going down in price permanently to $2.99.  It may take a day or so for the price change to take effect on amazon.

Links:

Zmeij

Shadows of Souls


Well nothing more to say so I shall end it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment