Sunday, November 10, 2013

Chapter 10 and onto sort of new material

I finished transcribing Chapter Nine last night. I started work once again on Chapter 10 and introducing new material from the previous version as drawing out the first book more to give the characters more time to develop/play in the world I've created. I am particularly pleased with a new character I created from the Kingdom of Nargoth. He is most amusing to write. At least he is to me. Sadly he will most likely only have that one scene in the first book to appear later once a few of the pivotal characters arrive in the Kalyuune Mountain Range of my story. So I got lots of stuff I need to put in chapter ten and even to add another new character in the form of the Mage for the Eastern Commander of Norens. Not much more to say on my writing so I'll talk more later. Oh yes, almost forgot I may or may not be helping a friend translate a manga into English for our own amusements. It might be fun or aggravating or both. Type more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment