Monday, November 18, 2013

More on Chapter 10

Slow going on rewriting Chapter 10.  I'm halfway through Chapter Ten of In the Shadows.  I only need to finish writing the Margan scene and then after that I have the scene between Nadja the Mordrek and Rudal and I think that should round off Chapter 10 fairly well.  Hopefully I get In the Shadows done with soon.  Then I can go through the whole pain of really trying to save up money for an artist to commission for the cover of this thing.   I'd also like to be able to afford to put in black and white pictures at some of the chapter starts; but I doubt myself having the kind of money for that kind of thing.  Secondly because I'm thinking of changing where the first book ends and the second one begins that I might have to rethink my original idea of the cover illustration for the first book.

No comments:

Post a Comment