Sunday, March 2, 2014

Another Update on In The Shadows

I finally finished Chapter 13 and I am now on Chapter 14 of this novel.  I am glad to finally be done with Chapter 13, it was taking far too long.   Chapter 14 should be pretty good as the wheels are finally starting to spin again and the things set up in the beginning chapters are starting to move everything into place for this part of the book.   I am thinking Chapter 14 will see the introduction of the Reldarian Emissary so that should be a fun chapter to write.  Plus there is the fact of Emissary Larenz outrage, that will be a fun scene to write up as well, most likely.  On the Nook In the Shadows is at 98 pages, and still has some way to go before I reach the end of it.   A lot of things have to come to pass before I have this one finished.   Plus watching something inspired me for a character but not sure if he'll show up in this series or the next or a completely different set of books.  I shall type more when I have more to say about my writing project.

No comments:

Post a Comment