Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Idea For A New Novel

I came up with an idea for a new novel; but of course I can't work on it now as I have not even begun to finish my current set of novel ideas.  For now I've simply written down the basic plot outline for it and came up with a tentative title for it, Dreams of the Tempest.  The title for this new idea sounds more cool to me then the title I came up for the first book in my Ashes of the Fallen series, which is In The Shadows.  The plot for Dreams of the Tempest is very complex and might not actually be very marketable as far as books go.  But until I at least get done with Ashes of the Fallen's first couple books I'm not going to even attempt any drafts on Dreams of the Tempest, though I might work on names for the characters if I get bored at work during my breaks. 

Not much more to type so I'll type more when I have more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment