Thursday, March 13, 2014

Chapter 15 At last.

I have finished Chapter 14 this morning. YAY and I am passed the point chapter wise on my rough draft, yet oddly enough because of the all the new stuff and fixes, plot wise I'm still about chapter 7 of the original draft.  But I felt I had to slow the plot down to give the reader time to learn and care about some of the characters in this, so plot though still important took only a minor backseat so I could introduce and let the reader know and hopefully feel more for the characters in this story.  Although some new characters decided to pop their heads into this one, such as Lady Anja, Granny (wink), and Z'ren. And a few other characters got a little make over with name changes and other small minor things that can sometimes make or break a story.  Now I am at last on Chapter 15.  I know it's taking me a long time to write this one, but I hope once it's out there that people will enjoy it.  Type more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment