Sunday, May 4, 2014

First Post of May

Making my first May Post.   I have just finished with Chapter Sixteen of In the Shadows, and will soon begin Chapter Seventeen.  Today I also added in some extra content into the book.  I am going to add information on the Houses of the Kalunesh and Ainar Empires, respectively.  From the History of the Kalunesh Houses my favorite character would have to be Lord Oris, who founded the House of the same name.  He is a very interesting character to me.  Once I get through with the Ashes of the Fallen and the second series of books; maybe I'll do some prequel books on characters that interest me from the past of the world I created for these books.



EDIT:  Got all the information written up on the Kalunesh Nobility for an appendix for In The Shadows.  Now I just have to write up the information on the Nobility of the Ainar Empire for their part of the appendix.


Not much more to tell you so I'll type more when I more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment