Sunday, May 25, 2014

More on Chapter 18

I wrote more up on Chapter 18 and even added in some extra details that were not in the most recent draft before I started this umpteenth attempt at it.   Though in truth the last draft only went up to 12 chapters so with the added detail I put into the characters and world I've surpassed the recent draft before this one...but the very first draft went up to chapter 20 I believe so lots of content from that draft has yet to make it's appearance as in the very first draft I had rushed far too much to get to points I wanted to get.   Some of those scenes in that first draft might not even make it in until the third book. But depending on flow it might end up in the second book.  Don't know until I finish this first story, In the Shadows and start working on the second book, Geometry of Souls.  

As I said at the start I worked more on Chapter 18 today.  I also wrote some notes to add even more depths to write up some new scenes to give better nuances to the story.   I have to write up these 3 scenes and then I'll have chapter 18 down and be ready to start Chapter 19 of ITS (In the Shadows).
I got a start on the first scene; but going to work some more on after dinner possibly.  Not much else more to type so I'll drop a line of text on here when I have more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment