Friday, August 8, 2014

Chapter Twenty Five News

I got the first scene written up for Chapter Twenty-Five.   I am quite proud how I expanded out that scene from my notes on it.  I only have two more scenes to write up for Chapter Twenty-Five and I hope they turn out as good as the first scene.  I also have in mind what two inside art pieces well be for the story.  In truth I probably can only afford two inside arts for this one and the cover picture.  It'll be the first story I've written to have inside art.  I wanted to have some inside art for my Friar Fisher and Wiccan/Hultan stories, but I didn't have enough money at the time I published them.  However this time I'm going to be waiting until I finish the Geometry of Souls (second book in Ashes of Fallen series) before I publish the first one so that should give me enough time to hopefully save up enough money for all that.  I am going to try to take 20.00 dollars out a paycheck to pay for it when I can afford to do so...which will probably be the end of September and beginning of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment