Tuesday, August 5, 2014

News on Chapter 24 and other chapters of Ashes of the Fallen

I have only one more scene to write up and Chapter 24 is finished.  I have outlined the rest of In The Shadows and have only three more chapters I plan on writing up for it, so the book is nearing completion.  Once I have those three chapters written I shall dive immediately into Book 2 Geometry of Souls.  Once October comes and I start getting good paychecks again at work I'm going to start putting aside money for a couple inside art and cover art for In The Shadows.   Once I have finished Book 2 Geometry of Souls and hopefully enough money for the art for the First Book, I'll have it available on the Nook.   Also I plan on releasing the Second Book in the series as soon as I complete Book 3.  I want to try and have the first three books release at least a year between each other to give people a proper chance to read them and not lose the characters or interest.  I may come out with a compilation of all three books at some point if I feel there is a market for doing that.  Not much else to type so I'll leave it go at that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment