Sunday, August 24, 2014

News on Chapter 25 and Chapter 26

I have just one scene to write up for chapter 25 that I'm stuck on how to word it.  I know what I want to happen just struggling on how to put it into the right words.  I also got a good start on chapter 26, which is the last chapter for the First book in Ashes of the Fallen.   Once I have it all finished up going to plunge right into Book 2, Geometry of Souls.  Had to push back saving up money for art.  I'll start saving up money in October due to unforeseen expenditures. I'm going to be saving up for an inside art piece, cover piece and back cover piece for the First Book, In The Shadows.  The characters that shall be featured in the art pieces will be Margan, Seren, and Rudal.   The Second book I'm thinking the cover will have Kaari and the Necromancer on it.  Haven't really written a lot of it up yet, so not sure what the piece of inside art will be if it has any.  Not much more to type on my writing so I'll stop here until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment