Thursday, January 15, 2015

Another Update

I was productive today and I worked more on Geometry of Souls.  I finished up a scene I was having trouble with in Chapter 2.  I only have two more scenes to write up.  The one scene will be the last for Chapter 2 and the other scene I have to write up is the last for Chapter 3.  So once I have these 2 scenes fleshed out I'll be on Chapter 4.  That's a lot of good progress for one day I think.  It's just getting those 2 scenes written up.  I know what has to happen in them roughly the trick is just writing them out and figuring out how they should play out exactly.  I have also commissioned up some more inside art for the First Book, In the Shadows.  I really am looking forward to seeing how they come out.  Not much more to say so I'll type more later when I have more to comment on.

Edit:
Finished Chapter 2 and 3 so I am now on Chapter 4 of Geometry of Souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment