Thursday, January 29, 2015

Geometry of Souls Update

I got a good start on Chapter Five of Geometry of Souls.  I still have one last scene to finish writing up in Chapter Four and I'll be done with chapter four.  The scene involves the Necromancer and the Empress Ragnhildr.  It is a good scene and so far I am enjoying writing up Geometry of Souls.  I hope I can get it finished soon and start work on Book 3 Renegade.  So far everything is going good with the second book.  I am a happy with how things are progressing, but wish I could spend more time working on writing it.  Not much more to type so I'll end it here.

EDIT:  Finished Chapter Four and only have one more scene to write up for Chapter Five of Geometry of Souls.  Then it's onto Chapter Six.

Further Edit:  I finished Chapter Five and now it's onto Chapter Six.  I probably should be in bed as it's late and I have work tomorrow but I just feel so in the flow of things now and I'd hate to break it for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment