Sunday, January 11, 2015

January Update

I haven't written much up on here as I've not done much writing.  But today I wrote up chapter four for Zmeij.  I really need to focus and write more on Geometry of Souls which is the second book in my Ashes of the Fallen Series.  However I am glad I did some writing today other then this blog entry.  I did work some on Ashes of the Fallen last week, where I wrote up part of an important dream sequence.  I still have another dream sequence to write up for that same chapter but with a different character.  And I am also rather proud of the fact as I figured out a way to put in some more interesting parts of the Kalunesh's back story in through the dream sequence since they are about the past lives of the important characters in the story, both in the past and the present story's timeline.  While not much more to say on my writing so I'll end it here for now.  I'll type more when I have more to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment