Friday, October 2, 2015

Finished Chapter 25

Finally. It's taken forever, but I finally finished Chapter 25 of Geometry of Souls.  I have chapter 26 already written up, so the only remaining chapters that need writing are those of 27,28,29, and lastly 30 since I already wrote up the Epilogue for this one.  Things are starting to get really good and I hope people will enjoy Geometry of Souls when I finally get it out. I had hoped to have it finished by now, but with things being busy, and my usual laziness I haven't done much work on it.  But now I am coming towards the end I hope that Geometry of Souls (GOS), is finished by the end of this month, October.  Once I get done writing it I'll go over and edit it as I put it into a word document so that I can upload it onto the Kindle.
For those that do not know my writing process perhaps I should talk a little about it here as I don't think I've talked about in my blogs before.  I do a lot of my writing in 2 places.  The primary place I do my writing is the Nook Press Website.  It formats it for the Nook so I don't have to worry about formatting when it comes to that, plus I like the layout and how it works.  My secondary place I write is my cellphone's text messaging.  I get ideas for stories and scenes and rpg material while I walk to work, so I often write it as text message and then save it to draft.  Although it's annoying when I am transferring over to Nook Press and my phone locks and then I have to unlock it so I can continue typing.  My third place I write is jotting things down on a piece of paper or using the typewriter in my living room.
Well not much else to say, except that I need to go back to working on GOS, so I shall type more when I have more type.

(For those interested in reading my first novel Ashes of the Fallen: In the Shadows:
Here is a link to the book's print form:  Ashes of the Fallen Volume 1: In the Shadows: Paperback
Here is a link to the book on Kindle/Amazon: In the Shadows Kindle Edition )

No comments:

Post a Comment