Friday, October 16, 2015

Map Making

I have a map drawn up for Easdal, but I drew it on too big of paper to scan it up, sadly.  So I am trying to redraw them up on the computer instead of by end.  So far it's going okay, but then I've only just started.  The thing I hate about drawing maps is that I am never satisfied with how my trees come out looking.  Mountains and rivers and borderlines are all easy to draw to me, but for some reason I just can't get the feel of trees right.  Here is hoping I can do them better on the PC then by hand.  Secondly I don't have the money for an expensive art program on the PC so I am using MS Paint so here is hoping it all comes together okay.

Not much more to say, except that at some point I am going to be doing another upload to my first book.  I noticed some glaring mistakes of grammar on my part and I intend to correct them along with a few other changes I am making, such as name changes; one being the change of the race of alfs I called Aeshiri in the book, I decided that I prefer the term Aesir, even if this should get them confused with a group of Norse Gods, which was my original concern, but after talking with a friend decided to change the name back to Aesiri, as it sounds better to the ear.  Not much more to say so I'll type more when I have more.

No comments:

Post a Comment