Friday, October 16, 2015

Geometry of Souls Update

I am writing the last chapter tonight for Geometry of Souls.  I am so proud that I have got another book under my belt.  I am going to spend tomorrow editing this book.  Then once I am done editing it I shall put it up on Amazon with a free promotion for the first week of sales. 
Personally I think Geometry of Souls in some ways will be even more fun to read then the first book, since I am not setting things up about the world as much in this one.  Plus this one will feature the Sleeping Ones, which are awesome, along with the Nathrak.  I don't want to say too much on it.

Also now that I have finished Geometry of Souls I am going to focus on getting Zmeij written up now that I have the first 2 books in the Ashes of the Fallen Series finished.  Zmeij will be a standalone book, unless I get huge sales from it.  I have an idea for a prequel to Zmeij, but I am not going to write it unless people are interested in the world of Zmeij.  My main goal is to get the next two Ashes of Fallen Books (Maneuvers of Transposition and Zugzwang) finished.  I will probably be writing the third Ashes of the Fallen Book at the same time as Zmeij, but going to focus mainly on Zmeij.  That's my plans for writing.  Type more at you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment