Tuesday, July 4, 2017

July Update

Money is tight recently due to summer and lack of work from my day job, so haven't been able to commission any more artwork for Wurm's Blood, sadly.  But on the good side I am now at 66,200 some words approximately. That means I am getting closer and closer to a number that is considered by the literati to be a true novel length. Wurm's Blood has only eight chapters remaining according to my outline for it.  The problems have lately been me and my co-author getting up the time or energy to work on it.  I am working on Chapter 16 at the moment and just finished writing up a couple of scenes today.  So hopefully my co-author will help me edit it tomorrow night.  Not much more to tell, so will type more when I have more to have you so informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment