Sunday, July 23, 2017

Yet Another Update

I didn't end up going over the story today with co-author, but I did write up some on Chapter 17: A Leg With A View: Which should be a good chapter I hope. I have only seven more chapters to write and in theory the rough draft of Wurm's Blood should be done.  Then I am going to make/order a proof so I can catch any errors and then after that I should have it for public release with all the awesome art and stuff in it.  I am thinking/hoping I should have Wurm's Blood done around Christmas time.  It'll make a nice gift to give to some of my relatives.

I was also able to fit in the Finnart/Rambert scene that I wasn't sure if and even where it would sit in the story; but I found the place for it.  It's a pretty funny scene and it went into this chapter. It had to be before Rambert gets his body back and I was worried I'd not be able to put it in as it's pretty hilarious to me.  It was a scene written by my co-author.  I love when I can keep his stuff in the story as his scenes usually cracks me up.  The only thing I had to write up for this Rambert/Finnart scene was what leads up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment