Friday, July 21, 2017

More July Updates

Another Update for July.  I worked more on my story.  I also started work on a new project called The Records of the Last War.  It is basically going to be based after the Franco-Prussian War and World War I but in a fantasy setting with wizards, but no monster races or mystical creatures in actuality.  They have legends of them, but I am thinking they might have existed at one point in the world's history but died out.

One of the characters I am developing is a wizard/sorcerer known as The Goblin of the Academy due to his recluse nature and possibly somewhat dark sense of humor.

I am at 74,028 words approximately for Wurm's Blood and I am only just now halfway through the Dagmar Arc of the story.  After Wurm's Blood I plan on writing a sequel to it at the urging and encouragement of it's co-author. I have a couple of names for titles in the sequel but no closer to an actual title for Wurm's Blood sequel.  I still also plan on working on another fantasy series called The Cycle of Invasions, which is based on Irish mythology.  I may change the name of the series for it if I come up with a better name, but the first book in the series is gonna be entitled "The First Ones".

You can sample some of it here:

First Ones Snippet

and here is the latest snippet from Wurm's Blood

Finnart Snippet

Well I type more when I have more to say.
________________

EDIT:  I finished Chapter 16 in rough draft form.  YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment