Saturday, January 20, 2018

Finally Decided On a Name

I had been struggling for a name for Chapter 20, though not a hundred percent satisfied with it I finally have it and I'm not going to worry about it until later.  I am nearing ever closer to the ending of this story's first/second draft (not sure whether to call this a first or second draft since I write up the scenes and then my co-author goes over them, editing what I wrote or adding more into the scene if he gets inspired from what I wrote).  Once that is done I am going to order a proof and look for more mistakes or see I can better phrase anything, and after I have done this and my co-author has gone over my corrections to the proof book I will finally have something up for sale again.  I will be glad to finally get this project done as I have some other ideas I would like to work on as well.  Not much more to say so I will end it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment