Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Yet Another Wurm's Blood Update

Yatta!!! YAY!!  I finished Chapter 20, and I have decent start on the final chapter tonight.  Wurm's Blood should be done very soon...well the writing part of it.  I still need to edit two more times.  Once with the co-author then when I buy the proof.  After that I'll have a product for sale.  Wurm's Blood is about how ancient legends may not be all they seem.  I am not sure what I should do after I finish it. I am thinking I should write the short story set in the same world so I can get it done with and then put it aside to be further worked upon later.  Once I have completed the short I have been kicking around a couple of ideas I may work on between working on Wurm's Blood sequel book (not titled yet) or I may work on the sequel depending on my mood at the time.  Well not much more to type so I'll end it here for now.  Hope you look forward to my new book, blog readers, keep an eye out for it in the following months. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment