Wednesday, January 10, 2018

News On The Wurm's Blood Front

RECONSTRUCTION OF THE WURM'S BLOOD OUTLINE

I found myself this week discussing things with my co-author, and he brought certain facts to my awareness concerning the book Wurm's Blood.  Namely due to this discussion it is going to be shortened due to certain Character issues that I was not prioritizing properly.  What does this mean?  It means I have only three more chapters (only 2 more if you don't count the chapter I am currently writing) to write up and then the rough draft of it will be finished.  I am going to go through one more stage, which I call the 'proofing' process; where I go in and edit my work into a second draft form (usually by making a proof book on lulu.com for me to red pen/pencil through), but in this case probably a third draft form as my co-author has been editing my works after I write them up.  So I am hoping by this spring if not sooner to have a release date for Wurm's Blood.  My co-author and I have also discussed a second and final book, as realistically we can't see the story being more then two novels, and in truth I had planned on Wurm's Blood being a stand alone and I realized I also enjoy writing in this world with these particular characters, but I just can't see how there could be more then two books in total without destroying the integrity of the work.  Well not more to say on this matter so I'll end it here for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment