Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Yatta!! I can See the Light

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel finally.  Which means that for the most part my creative process of the work on Wurm's Blood is done.  I wrote up the last scene I was in charge of creating tonight.  However the evil thing is that now I need my co author to write up the fight scene, since he's been fixing mine up to the point of totally changing what I came up with for the most part with better ideas so I decided to let him write up the last fight scene of the book.  However I have to stick several prods into him several times to get him to work on these kind of things as he has his own projects and objectives/errands that need to be done. 

Also I still need him to edit all the scenes I just wrote up over the past couple of days.  Once that is done then I can start to get the work rolling again.  But the creating process for Wurm's Blood for the most part is done.  I am now in the editing phase of it or will be soon with luck.  Once I have edited it I will have it ready for sale, however long that takes. XD :(

No comments:

Post a Comment